Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Is travel included in your package price?
- Yes. All our wedding packages include free travel within the first 80 kms from L5R4A8 in Mississauga. Additional travel fees are charged at $70 for up to one hour of travel, $120 for up to two hours and $180 for up to three hours. The same applies to engagement sessions unless carpool options are in place.
2. What happens if we cannot find suitable packages for our wedding?
- Not a problem. We can discuss your requirements in detail and customize a package accordingly.
3. On average, how many photos do we get with your packages? Are these images edited?
- We photograph approximately 70 - 80 images per hour. Once we cull all images and filter out duplicates, we colour correct and adjust exposure on a wide range of images. Our clients usually end up with 400+ high-resolution edited images off an eight hour package. Blemish and softening of skin are done on select closeups up to 10 images.
4. Will the edited images have a watermark on them?
- No watermarks whatsoever. We do however appreciate credit to our studio when posting images on websites and social media channels.
5. Do we need to pay a deposit or retainer when booking with you?
- Yes. We require a 30% non-refundable retainer on booking with us. Once the retainer is received, your date is secure in our calendar. We then formulate a contract with all the wedding details. The remaining 70% is due ten days before the wedding date.
6. Do we need to feed you and your team?
- This is totally up to you. We appreciate being fed so we can have the energy to photograph your wedding efficiently.
7. What are the printing rights? Are we allowed printing as per our discretion?
- Yes totally! You can access local printing outlets like Costco and Walmart however we strongly urge you to consider high quality prints from our studio. We can show you a number of different samples upon meeting in person.
** Our online gallery service provides high quality printing and ships to anywhere in the world.
8. Will you post any of our images on social media?
- For marketing purposes, we usually post a teaser here and there. Once our blog is up and running, we usually take 10 to 15 of the best images from your day and write a little story on how we enjoyed our day with you as the newlyweds. Again, if you wish to keep your event a secret, we can discuss further and come to a mutual understanding wherein both parties benefit.
9. How many years have you been photographing weddings? Are you comfortable photo shooting traditional ceremonies?
- As of 2017, our studio has been covering weddings for over five years. We have covered traditional ceremonies for various different cultures. From doing our due diligence and research, we ensure we are in the right place at the right time so that your memories can be cherished for years to come.
10. How long do you take to deliver final images?
- We usually require anywhere between eight to twelve weeks depending on how busy we are. The maximum amount of time we have taken (till date), is ten weeks, while keeping our clients updated.
During peak months, around July, August & September, delivery times may stretch with the influx of wedding bookings. If this happens, we will keep you (the client) informed and updated.
12. What is the next step if we are interested in booking you for our wedding?
- If you decide to book with us, a member of our team will email you to schedule an in person or Skype meeting. Many times, couples will hire photographers based on their work, only to find out that there isn't any chemistry between themselves and the photographer. We would like to break this barrier right away and get to know you, your fiancé and your love story.
Further steps will include questionnaires so a contract can be formulated. Once the 30% retainer is received, your wedding date is secure in our calendar and a contract is made official. Amendments can be made to the contract if any updates take place. More details to follow.
Shoot us an email and lets discuss your wedding day over a coffee.